Rfrepairs is now an authorised Yaesu service agent for the Australian and New Zealand market. There is no need to contact us before you send your warranty repair via Australia Post but if you wish to send via courier please contact us via phone or email for our delivery address.
We encourage all our customers to register and book their repair online (Click) to ensure the fastest turn-around time. Booking online allows us to better manage the repair process and reserves your spot in the repair cue.
The customer must pay for the freight into us. Yaesu will pay for the return freight once the radio is repaired (Australia Only)
To claim warranty on a Yaesu product you must ensure the following.
- The radio must have been purchased from an authorised Australian or New Zealand Dealer.
- You must supply a copy of the proof of purchase. The dealers ABN and Serial number of the radio and Purchase Date must be clearly visible.
- You must pay for the incoming freight (Receiver Pays Packages will be returned to sender)
- Your Yaesu warranty does not cover Lightening damage or failures caused by abuse or misuse.
- Warranties are not transferable.
If warranty is rejected for any reason we will contact you with a quote to repair the device at our normal repair rates. If this quote is rejected we will return the item to you for the cost of the return freight.